Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valence Electrons In Clf2

Auguille

always with the complicity 'of a thread and a needle ...... I found myself in Paris, and it' already 'passed one week ....
Indeed we were, 3 ricamine and their husbands, we give you a vacation in the city 'of the lovers, the period and' the right ...... you understand .... but .... for the fair We both dreamed sir! (Correct that if the husbands are sorbitol). And I do ..... I can not forget the digital home ...... but you can'???? you and I can not 'the first time ...... okay, amen. Fair
very nice, no more 'big Vicenza (I think) but rather very fullest embroidery of all types and styles, beautiful beautiful beautiful. Bella
but even more 'beautiful holiday spent by organizing and Vania with Delfina, Maurice and George for the company and the laughter that we have made and my husband Antonio is a great big thanks.
ohhhh we have to decide for other destinations is not it?
Purchases ....

nothing new if you do not ........

this delightful kit of wood with antique scissors, thimble and needle holders, made by a craftsman ........ I just tell you his ticket. (Not a site on the internet .... unfortunately! Or fortunately?)
say that .... to be repeated!
CIAOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment