Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Best Residence Halls At Ut Austin

pink shawl with Christmas gifts .. a little late ..







Last Christmas I received from my sisters, at my suggestion, two beautiful books that I wanted to buy some time: Free and easy stitch style of Poppy Treffry and Amanda felt Fa la la famine and then by various authors .. my husband and my son, always at my suggestion, to Rangements coudre Cecile Franconia , better known as Facilececile from us bloggers and the doctor himself Naboru Muramoto, the latter is a tad but it seems difficult to open the door to the mysterious world of the human self, also because I am experiencing the way of vegetarianism for quite some time ....
I was then blessed with luck because last December I participated in the giveaway on her blog Giuly Scrapzone e.. I won the Christmas booklet finnanger Tone! She also manages the blog creative Library where you can borrow or even buy some books ... I bought two magazines Marieclaireidees in December 2010 and 2009 and the service was excellent, so I highly recommend it! (Fa pure rhyme ..)
In fact I can not complain, my library is enriched PIU' always my fantasy too! so thanks to all these dear people who made me happy, because I have a book, or with a needle or a crochet hook or scissors or fabric or knitting ..... I'm happy!
To me a jewel of gold do not ever shine as a book will shine my soul, my heart, my thoughts ... I wish you the same feel ... my ... aurevoir a tout le monde! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment