Friday, February 25, 2011

Court In 120-55 Queens Blvd., Nyc

Our

Rimini Giorno 2 Every year we wonder whether to be or not to Rimini.
For us it was not so.
The opportunity to have fun without having to make cash, being able to present to an audience so vast has prevailed over doubt.
From our point of view it was a great weekend.
We had great fun, even if the tiredness at the end prevented us from attending the evenings crazy about Alex. Now I'm too old. See your ability to sustain repeated drinking causes me some dismay and 'envy. I will refer to the first world championship rubabandiera (Alex warn you !!!).
Rimini Giorno 2 As usual beers do not taste of colleagues here and in any case I do not comment on it. But I must say that I breathed a new air, or rather old. I saw people who wanted to smile like in the early years of this adventure. It seems to me that our world is recovering a little of that lightness which had lost in recent years. The work done by Unionbirrai, so thank Simone Monetti representing all, has done his part to recover in this climate.
I was afraid a little meeting with the characters subject of controversy. I was afraid that the seriousness prevailed, that the world of the Web 2.0 world was mistaken for the universe. And instead I could
see how real life is another thing, as the meeting of people to help defuse tensions.
Rimini Giorno 2 course differences remain on various aspects of our world but I think we can find new energy to the world of birrrofili.
Rimini Giorno 1 I did not notice reverence and deference between the old and the new brewery, I felt alive and a universe full of excitement (I have given the banality). Of all
certainly meeting some "followers" of Mobi, which have the ability to make you feel contagious and an idiot at the same time one of the members of this world.
Thanks. With SR I've seen very happy, nice to meet Tyrser Camaschella and (irony of which I remain a victim every time I open my mouth).
Thanks to Terry, Putro, James, Max, Rosalba, Livingstone, Bienk, Ciocci, Darkav (sorry again), Charles and everyone else.
Rimini Giorno 1 Thanks to all those who, with a smile, have accepted my insanity.
am happy with the past four days.
And I make my own the words of SR:
Marcos is crazy!

PS: A special hug to Tony Manzi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment