Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thank You Wording From Toddler

The Usual Suspects

seems to be impossible to talk about beer and what goes around without having to fight, without having pre-established positions in defense of alleged powers not acquired you know that title.
I have a feeling that it is not allowed to criticize anyone's attitudes without which these criticisms are taken as personal attacks and criticisms of an attitude, an action. To be clear: I do not appreciate the way in which the Triad (David for poker I know that you still have to grow a little ') faces the market, Teo has cleared through customs as I do not appreciate the beer industry, I do not appreciate that there are trust in the chain of ownership of a microbrewery (with no company by the way) but in any case, I criticized the people involved. I respect the men, but I would criticize their work, and I accept responsibility. But criticize

Mobi is not allowed? It must necessarily be crazy not to share what you do?
Then I will try to argue again.
mobi, dear David, can not even think of being a representative of the whole world. 1400 is because there are few members, Mobi is because today has not yet produced anything representative. I say this to emphasize how you have created an association in which the element of pleasant cazzeggiano today predominates on the activities of proposals. I have not seen any action worthy of note. Unless you consider that the proposal does not clearly labeled or pseudo campaign on prices.
Label or lager if you prefer it the fault of wanting to impose on the choice to undergo micro instead of rules which the industry is not put under, because the law is broader. So why should we? What do we in return? For what it leads only to support an initiative without complications it a real advantage for us nor for the consumers?
campaigning on prices in the canteen is a big mistake because it does not take into account that the micro, small and most are worse, need to keep prices in line with those that are local distributors will be excluded from their list. You have chosen a wrong way to address the issue of prices. Why not consider the cost of distribution? because you do not agree with a comparison to discuss the pros how you generate the money? And why compare the Italian situation with the foreign one? They are different worlds.
For this and over-enthusiasm with which to attack anyone who says things contrary to your feelings tell you Mobi does no good to the world of micro.
And as for the Guru or the Messiah, whatever you want, I can not remember its construction operations on MoBI, it seems that I only use it to advertise its events and those in which it participates. Paid guess. So
MoBI must grow in my own way. Of course excluding the comparison, hiding behind insults or personal attacks is not easy. I will be too crazy but I have not had answers to questions.
Stephen has made a proposal that I would agree: if Mobi outlines an action plan to share with the pros are ready to do my part and pay for it. I await news.
And if you prefer to continue to rely on the Red Cross go ahead. I wait for the facts. It surprises me that instead
Schigi, one of the sharpest minds I know and who knows what estimate has for him, merely to charge me to do marketing on my blog. But sorry Luigi, is a corporate blog, what you expect the weather to speak? I am fortunate to have a working group that believes in my ideas and that has given me a project. BAD Attitude is an emanation of my folly, I am imbued with my work. My ideas are part of the project. In my blog I say what I think and critical and who I want, not being a moderate blog, anyone can argue if you feel attacked. So where is the problem?
If you mean that I use to do marketing for Mobi're on the wrong track. I can no longer post on your forum, but even when I expounded my ideas. I never advertised my own initiative only for business. And in a way I do it here too.
Tyrser we find the remark in bad taste. It's a little 'that leads with the fact that I moved to Switzerland. Just to be clear: I moved to Switzerland cost me a company that entrusted to my partner ended. I have not exported capital rather have remained in Italy. What they did is not my business. Costs more to produce here than in Italy and I think my product can not, but we do seriously and with commitment. The right coast (and the euro lower so we do not favor).
So your attacks are misplaced. I must say that having taken the picture that fools the Swiss have made the expulsion of immigrants and to adapt it to my case was in bad taste: in part because the cartoon has been a source of offense to many people and why some are confused with everything. Do you really think that the Swiss are in agreement with that cartoon? I do not think so. Anyway glad you
. With regard to the fact that you do not understand why I cared so much for the Italian beer is only a problem for you. Sell \u200b\u200bin Italy, we pay taxes and I think the market is free. In addition to a partner in a thing called Unionbirrai I think I have right. If we want to look for the hairs are still Italian. Anyway, I do not think when I was a member (supporter and non-routine) of MoBI my share of socio you did suck.
So if we want to return to the facts, if we want to do something constructive, maybe even a rough comparison but it's about facts, I'm here.
Otherwise I think I will leave the delightful faffing around.
And if you also give me a madman.
Marcos

0 comments:

Post a Comment