Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spanish Essay La Playa

I'd rather be hated for who I am, Than loved for who I am not

Making Kurt Making Kurt is approaching the day when we can finally let you taste the new KURT cans. Then for
to share the path that we did we show some images taken during filling (yes, the fill us ...!) new cans.
Making Kurt Well ... I admit this is a Marketta to intrigue and make me want to come to Rimini to our stand to try and become KURT 4 days for all our GURU.
Making Kurt The Tasting Room does not want there, but we wanted to share with all of this preview and therefore do not receive KURT before the others.
In return we will be working for them on our return from Rimini. And with all due respect
Livingstone I admit here publicly: this is Guerrilla Marketing.
Rimini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment