Saturday, January 8, 2011

Recommendations Post Swot Analysis

.....

hand!


on Wednesday, thanks to the Christmas break Maria invited me to his house (actually invited us, we have also reached Niky ) for a nice, relaxing, ciaccoloso, wonderful evening .!!!! I take advantage to hand-deliver my thoughts are for his birthday ..... I know a bit 'late ........ but want to make the delivery in person ??!!!!
here's what I've brought
I said go talk to 'go', I showed my embroidery along the way and she gave me so many ideas but many (to be read as it says Sister Nausica ) so many words, but all that we said or we can also find the time available on the website or ...... broke!


embroidery

and "stuffed"

Maria thank you very much for the hospitality ', and the delicious cake and Niky for the company, for the delicious papurogio (which is not 'got home ....)... e. ... see you next!

ahhh forgot .... we also go into the shop of Robert De Marchi forgot .......'...... not because I have forgotten the 'head ..... ...

ciaooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment