Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Quickly Thaw Sausage

Sal ....

new! sal new year again!
Pochette Shiraz Atalie, sal organized among us tralaline scheme divided into 8 stages per month.
here is the first step

and a picture more 'closely

and' a very smooth and embroidery .... I found it hard to put it but ....... another clutch waiting for me!

this month in advance to show that too sal
Home Sweet Home
the stage here in January
and a picture of all the embroidery


lacks little, just the heart!

and for this I breached the term sal.
was December 21 and beyond everything I had to embroider the fall but I have stitched the winter ....

but only 'cause for once I wanted to have the embroidery done in the right season!
these patterns are delicious, they have wonderful colors!
now a picture .... corner ...

and on the other corner

hours to expire March 21 with the last season ... autumn!

and now ... you, me and 'out of the turbo ..... or was in the needle in your arm?

CIAOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment