Saturday, January 1, 2011

Caracter Milena Mortal Kombat

swap Christmas gifts and pampering received

received!! trick that we say that trade did not suffer a little but my combination because of our postal service. The envelope took 15 days but getting 'came just in time on 24!

is what I received from Angela

a delicious Banner Embroidered LK ginger and a very very nice.
As I said just in time to be hanging in my house.
thank you Angela, a beautiful gift that keeps' very carefully.

hours in any order the thoughts that I got for Christmas

by Anna, a very good jam .... almost done! with the fabric needed to sew the pouch Shirac



Ljerka from this lovely little, think that while embroidering showed me and asked me if I liked it!


from Pennsylvania that takes me by the throat ..... delicious biscuits finished in a flash!
a nice cushion by Francesca

by Delfina, and it never has needle and thread in hand ...... ehehe

by Claudia biscornu a very precise 'and .... always in my throat of delicious nougat!

by Christ ..... how did he know that I did not make the tree ...

by Niky, angels of light are always comfortable

by Pat without his timing could not have come .... Christmas!
fairy says that if I do not know how to use the sewing machine ... the growing nose and ass ...

From Adele, a delightful and original Banner
Da Elisa, a piece of her heart ... and outline
From Lara perfect and delightful embroidery (I absolutely copy ...)

by Anna, already 'hang the car keys

from Manu which left me without words, and' Angels and beautiful .... the initial my passion!

from Marika, a heart banishes thoughts

From Luana a bit 'of need, ever to remain firm ...
by Mary, with her little hands of gold!


Thank you very much, you made my Christmas full of your friendship.

wish you all a 2011 full of serenity ', love, work and health but above all it is surrounded of your / my friends !!!!!
ciaoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment