Monday, March 14, 2011

Japanese Groping On Trains

a pout pourri ...

... Sal!

beginning on Home Sweet Home Parolin

finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
band stitched on linen twine Florentine No. 12 980.
to assemble in the coming days.

then

clutch shiraz, a very smooth embroidery. in fact I have eclipsed the pre-defined milestones are in the middle ... '..

then
because of crazy! they comply with the steps correctly ..... but I have not met .... otherwise what would be crazy?

Saturday in the mood to mess around I've stitched these


cloth bags to keep on hand, note that I also sewed the pouch bag door ....
right to return to previous embroidery ..... eheh

finally show you my booty Fair of Vicenza, 'cause after Paris, after Bergamo ..... never again' omitted Vicenza no?


e. .... deserves a picture just for him, my lord takes scissors!


you say??
Last Saturday was the hobby show ...... shame we did not go ..... I would have done en plein!
ciaoooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment