Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Free Mac Soul Silver Rom Desmume

Sal ... February

I know today, 'March, but not' my fault but my jar of wild strawberries. Let me tell you, yesterday I wanted to photograph him for rescuing the wires ..... but there 'was not going to .... well nowhere suggested! So today I thought well of him and take him to work happily! Given that I spend more 'time there with him, seemed right to immortalize it in the midst of the paperwork

here it is, I must say I glad I changed ..... this container will be filled' in a hurry. .... ahaha !!!!!!!!

other sal, because of the crazy number organized with 0 friends tralaline (but we are many a stitch)

's where I arrived yesterday

other sal Portfolio Drawn Theart
The second stage made it ... almost all

I purposely left out of embroider the words and the bunny, do not convince me, I think a bit 'up! My companions
needle Anna, Delfina, Vania, and Niky Lucia is on par with the stages. It 'a very particular pattern with so many new points so very exciting.
In February, I have not "produced" a lot .... but mind you ... ..... and after Paris 'and it was' hard to resume the usual pace! Next post
birthday gift I'll wait!
ciaoooo but now look a bit 'my Fragolino


also wanted to make the coffee break'!



0 comments:

Post a Comment