Sunday, November 21, 2010

Invitationwalima Card

raining ....

.... but if you spend a day with friends that they're safe ', as the sun shines in summer.
here's my jar (today, '"his day" to appear on the blog and trouble if I do not ...) ready for departure.
Thanks to 'hospitality' of Anna and Gianpietro, delicious and generous hosts, with Niky , Vania we celebrated the birthday of Delfina

here it is , in adoration of the cake! I stitched for her


three Parolin love of color with twisted Florence 12 895 11 flax colored wires on rosemary
then packaged



a box

dividers and accompanied by a need for each occasion.
I do not have group photos or photos of other gifts received as I was intent on admiring them, all hand made different from each other but all designed for the birthday girl.


e. ..... there 'was given another gift but that' s another story in the next post ops day!

ciaoooo for now and leave you with a picture of my jar in the foreground, so 'glad I do!


seen .... what do you eat?? red threads in the foreground .... Christmas is coming ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment