Monday, November 15, 2010

Engam Puppies For Sale

Sal ...... Good intentions

different from the usual, although I must say that girovangando between blogs if they are of all types and colors, you see that we own creative ops you ....." "I invented ...... more and more and more and more 'original. However
I said I joined the sal proposed by Vale .
Sal Disposal for embroidery
Those who do not have the embroidery because 'gifts or because they' bought 'cause like, but then it was' discovered the world of linens and those lying in a cupboard only insoles?
I'll start 'with a gift or purchased catastrophes do not remember

every 15 days there will be' an update of work on the first date I stitched

want a cake ..... help??
look at what a beautiful logo that Margaret has created for this sal








not 'cute?? thank you very much for this idea in Vale and Margaret for the logo, now I see if I can insert it into the blog .... if I can ... are wimps!
ciaoooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment