Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fake Ear Plugs Canada

the next day ...

... after spending a day at the fair .... are destroyed!
yes, Vicenza Fair yesterday ... yesterday lion today ...... ok we understand! Fair
very nice and "tasty" but portfolio or counted more money so I have "limited".
As they made their purchases to make my usual photos .... my jar of wires ... you called me ..... WANTED at all costs be a leader too ....

here it is on display .... and as' vain ...

ricamine I saw many friends, and as' nice to meet and get to talk as if we had just left and others ... sorry but I have run There was a lot of people and a lot of confusion.
Adele and I thank all the fellow engineer Anna, Delfina, Niky and Giuliana

you should not have, thank you all and especially for the company!
hours ...... I have my little brain that turns turns turns ... .... ..... too many ideas!

CIAOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment