Saturday, October 16, 2010

11 Dpo Low Cervix Bfp

Tutorial egg pincushion


Yes, here I am back, after a summer in which I have sewn quite quiet .. very little after initiative for all new school and after Michelangelo .. even during a bad cold autumn ...
I most admired 'blogs that I have in recent months, so I want to offer a small thank you for your tutorial ..
I put aside the plastic eggs contained in the chocolate eggs and I have recycled instead of throwing them away with a great purpose, to keep the needles more ' precious badges or more 'children, so why not enter it in fact all types of needles or pins ...
The round shape that I used is about 8 cm, with this I cut a circle of cotton, I spent a running stitch all around and I have naturally curly but before closing I put a lot of wadding because the ball must be fairly solid and hard, so I stopped filo.Con double-sided tape I surrounded a part of the ball and then, after removing the protective film, I put the ball gently into the bottom dell'ovetto plastic ...
I've made several and have used them all, is a very useful project to use the scraps that are lying in drawers for a long time and we can also recycle a bit of plastic we quilters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment