Saturday, December 4, 2010

Similar Dunhill Cigarettes

Adelaide Melles and portacrostata

last Sunday I attended a cooking class for my dear friend, as well as sublime chef, Adelaide Melles : The course was organized by the very nice girls 'organizing agency events VoilĂ  of Roseto degli Abruzzi, just near here and therefore I could not miss .... although to be honest I have unfortunately delayed because my husband had put a screwdriver in the finger of his left hand .. . I do not say that fear at the time, but in fact he kept his cool and he even drove the car to the hospital .... there was no need points and made the tetanus shot after medicated ....
So I left my son to take care of the husband (if indeed both have made merry between video games and fries ..) and ran from Adelaide ...
not tell you the goodies we tasted between cookies and candy and chocolate, but in my heart were the lemon curd and orange sauce and vanilla to taste with the legendary Hungarian pretzels ....
I relaxed making new knowledge and reinforcing old friendships, I learned that I too can become a little less clumsy if I let myself be guided by who they will be cooking and I also discovered a shop that has the gift of Roseto very beautiful objects as well as the necessary utensils such as Adelaide, so I bought the Mould-shaped tree about 15 cm high I still miss it ..
Then when we were the greetings I pulled out my gift to Adelaide, the portacrostata surely have seen the talented sewing mycountrynest Clare's blog and was also published in the journal Milleidee.
What can I say, is to please everyone, but especially liked her and this is enough for me!
course when I got home my son asked me why I had not brought anything to taste of what I had cooked ..... like telling him that we had eaten almost everything ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment