Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How To Find Out If You Have Nforce

Bow Tutorial (no photo) The sewing

I created this staple trying stitching on paper. I drew the outline of heart on thin paper, then I sewed the various bits of fabric, the junction of the heart I did happen under the rose in blue cloth, I learned from a magazine of creative sewing Easy ( now I buy it almost every month and recommend it!). I repeat the steps:
1) The shape of the heart sew the different pieces of cloth with the technique of paper piecing.
2) sew, right on right, with the top liner behind the heart.
3) Reversal of the heart, I sew so well padded and not too precise and perfect union of the heart under the rose.
4) beautify and decorate my heart with the little heart felt, the pink cloth and with panels of fabric squares, on the back of the heart to give importance and volume to the heart stesso.Naturalmente remember to sew a piece of ribbon always behind, in order to hang the ribbon on the wall.
It 's a tutorial without pictures, but there will probably be difficult to do it again, so good job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment