Saturday, December 12, 2009

Are People With Same Birthday Compatible

Christmas Christmas # 7 # 6 # 5

is my garland, indeed one of my wreaths because every year I make new ones, this model is based on Martha Stewart, I'll make more and more ..... and there she is on front door ..
The crib this year did Michelangelo, all by myself, although I have not given much space, he fared very well, now has some 10 years begins .... message with the phone, but basically it's still a softie ... to the delight of her mother ...
Finally some decorations always prepared by Michi on mobile dining room, next to In the middle of the TV .. you can see through the crib created for us by our dear friend Fadia, talented decoupage and also in the craft in general, covering quiltino Infant Jesus I sewed the last year thanks to the initiative of Linda www.appuntipatch.blogspot.com with Quiltitalia www.quiltitalia.it ... In fact I have to prepare one for the crib of the photo above .... corrooooo ...
the way, the red stars of my Christmas wreath not of cotton, but the stuff used by florists for flowers, set aside over the years and finally used!

0 comments:

Post a Comment